THE Way FRACTION collection

More than a entire year has passed since the project The Fashion Fraction Collection, a sheathing collection for Metro Bazaar, started. All the same, I feel like information technology was just yesterday when I put my first blueprint ideas for the fall-winter drove on newspaper. And from today on you tin can finally detect and shop them in Metro Boutique stores all over Switzerland as well every bit online. Information technology'due south crazy how time flies and how amazing the feeling is to suddenly hold something in your hands that you've been working on for and so long.

read more

Stand Out. Make Yourself Visible.

When people ask me what really fascinates me about mode – in the eyes of many people, style is only habiliment and clothing is just a ways to an finish, not to go effectually the earth completely naked and to keep yourself warm, a means to an end every bit well – oh, I'm sorry I went off toptic. Perchance because I'm getting bored with that question and have answered it dozens of times and, what is more, probably always with the same clarification, more or less: To me manner is like a big playground where you tin can try new things every unmarried solar day. Information technology is similar a toy with which you lot can reinvent yourself every day and with which you can express your mood, even your attitude (sexual, cultural, political,…) and much more. And sometimes mode fascinates me in a very special way, namely when information technology is innovative!

read more

Shop my Picks

A personal pick of the latest style It-pieces

iii Creative Selfmade Wallart Ideas

Easter is coming closer and with information technology, at least for me, also the official beginning of spring. It's the fourth dimension of year when I get-go to bloom almost as much as the flowers, bushes and trees outside and feel a great desire to redecorate the flat and exist artistic in general. With these three ideas for selfmade wall art, every room looks pretty. Doesn't it? Also, They are very like shooting fish in a barrel and quick to imitate.

read more

five Means to Stay Productive When Working From Home

Since almost a year I am completely self-employed every bit a blogger/instagrammer simply also as a freelance graphic designer/art director–you may have noticed this. Merely what yous may not know is that for the first 6 months I rented an office in Zurich, only because I was afraid to work from home. Home function phobia I'd say. I was worried that I was non productive plenty, that I slept too long and that I didn't have the correct equipment. And that's simply a small-scale excerpt from the many thoughts I had right before I became self-employed, which motivated me to take an office. To make a long story short: I was in that location only about six times in half a year.

read more


Fashion Week Appropriate Hair

10+ appointments a mean solar day while using every five minutes suspension to attempt catching an Instagram appropriate motion-picture show. That'southward how I'd summ upwards mode week in i judgement. But this London Fashion Calendar week was different. I went with my beloved Dyson family unit and decided to make it less stressful aka. more enjoyable for once. Then we started our get-go LFW twenty-four hours with an appointment at London star stylist Larry King. Well, really nosotros commencement had an extensive breakfast at the hotel – attention, random info for foodies: at that place's a fantastic Birchermuesli at the Intercontinental Park Lane hotel – already shot a showtime picture for the gram and answered the nigh urgent emails. Whoopsie. I went off the topic (again). Dorsum to Larry Kings salon.

read more

New year's day's Eve Brand Upwardly: Bold Pink Optics

I dear colors. Yes, I actually do – but normally not then much in my face. But well, yous know, there are exceptions. I mean, don't we girls have exceptions for pretty much everything anyway? And then this color-in-my-face-exception is basically for long nights out with girlfriends when the getting-ready-part is actually one of the near important parts of the actual night out. Meanwhile, in my mid-twenties, those nights got a little bit rarer indeed, but in that location's one to which we volition stick to forever: New year'due south Eve. So I didn't desire to withhold my bold eye make for the upcoming New year's eve. Who knows, maybe at that place's someone else who likes to attempt something new for the new year.

read more than

Tutorial: Easy XMAS Hairstyle

Finally it is my favorite time of the yr once more – Christmas season. But that also means a lot of open questions such as: What to gift my dear ones? Where to gloat which day? What to wear? And of course: How to style my pilus this year? Whilst I can't assist to reply the kickoff two questions, I tin definitely serve some answers for the final ii. But today we're going to focus on a Christmas Hairstyle together with my partner Dyson.

read more than

The matter with red

The days are getting shorter – thanks god, simply 17 days more until they get longer over again – and colter – well, regarding the temperature I gauge we gotta be more patient. Anyway. Christmas season has started and I'm struggling with my outfit choice each day. But why? Well, I tend to catch a cerise piece of wear pretty much every morning and stop up telling myself "No, Michèle, y'all can't be that boring and stick to the same corner of the color circle AGAIN!" Y'all guys know, I am obsessed with red wearable regardless of the season, but during winter I kind of automatically pick them out of my closet.

read more than

Advertising